Sunday, September 27, 2015

Gaps Project







I thought this project was pretty cool looking at all the different layouts. It was crazy how literally every page was a different layout, I feel like they'd take so long to design every single page. Some of the pages would be similar, and you could tell they were from the same magazine (for example, the parents magazine, almost all of the pages has some line or small decal on the edging of the text.) Just like the book project, the pages that were ALL text were really un-appealing and just FULL of text. The words are all together, and it seems like a lot to read. Almost all the margins were the same on my pages, about a 3/4 inch. The pages that are most compelling to me were the ones with pictures, and different "sections" of text. I really am drawn to the short texts since I don't like reading. ;) The size of the headers I like the most are the ones that are only about 5pt's bigger than the text. I am pretty drawn away from the big bold headers, not a huge fan of those. Overall, I enjoyed looking at the different layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment