Friday, September 4, 2015

Crisp & Clean

I've decided to go with a theme of leaves. In the fall, one of the biggest things I think of are crisp leaves, and I love them! Although it might not be fall yet, the leaves are starting to turn and fall a little bit.

I'm using the font Kannada Sangam MN because I like the crisp look of the "K"

I've also chosen to do K instead of C (for crisp) or L (for leaves) because I always like to turn everything that starts with a C into a K for "Kiley" ;)


I'm planning on covering the letter in leaves (either hackberry or red mulberry I believe. Although I am not an expert on leaves.) I will be tracing my K onto cardboard with my font, and it will be about 8-10 inches tall. I'll cover it in leaves I collect using modpodge! 

When it's done, I plan on taking it's picture in a tree, either hanging from the tree, up in the tree or even hanging below in a hammock.)

That's all folks.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of leaves do you plan on using? Will you have a skeleton "K" to build on? How big will this be?

    ReplyDelete