Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Book Showing


I really like in this book, how the margins on the side of the pages have plenty of white/black space. I think it creates a better focal point on the main text. The bottom of the page shows the chapter title and the page number, which I like. It's nothing special but I enjoy it's placement. I think on the bottom of the page is always preferred (by me) over the top of the page. I also really like on the right page that there is a space for a specific section. The layout of this page is pretty simple, but I think I tend to gravitate more towards the simpler looks of books anyway. I like the typeface, once again, simple but clean and easy to read. 

That's all!

1 comment:

  1. Some nice use of lines to denote the change in the text without them feeling heavy-handed.

    ReplyDelete