Wednesday, September 9, 2015

week 3 post

Hello hello!

So the prototype is going quite well. Like I wrote in my last blog post, I had some issues with my initial idea, but it's going well now. I decided to use eucalyptus and dried flowers instead of my first idea of leaves. Same font - and am now planning on taking the pictures either at the farmers market (since that's where I got the plants) or in a flower garden. 

I had used a big piece of form board, but then made the K and decided I wanted it to be cut out, so I have it cut out (see picture) and now just need to add more floral to bulk it up and finish.


without it being cut out


looking rough, but will hopefully look great once I finish putting all the greens on!

I also blogged the finished product HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment