Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sketchbook week 7 & 8

Book Project:

I was fairly happy with the ending of my book project. During the printing process, I had a lot of questions and minor issues that I ran into which I now know more about for the future. I was happy with my books and the layout & design, but wish I would have made it a tad bit smaller, my books looked really large compared to everyone else in the class. I wish I would have stitched my books together by hand instead of using the staple thing, but due to time and printing delays, I had to make it quick. I was really happy with the covers of them though, and really enjoyed putting them together. I think making books in the future would be fun, and I hope I have the opportunity to do so.

Resume:


Here was my final resume... insert all my private info on the web, hah! I was really happy with the outcome of it. While making it, I didn't really have any complications or questions besides coming up with a design idea that wasn't similar to what other students had so far. Other than that, I really thought it would have been nice to know how to add little images next to the head titles, for example.... experience, with a little clip art, or whatever you'd call that in In Design. I really like the font I chose, as it's simple but also interesting and not as commonly used. I really enjoyed the way my resume looked printed out, and can't wait to print it on some heavy duty card stock. This was probably one of my favorite things we did over the quad, and the one I was probably most satisfied with at the end. 

1 comment:

  1. Luckily its an image so it would be hard for the robots to harvest your email address. ;) Its great to peak in the quality of your work toward the end of class!

    ReplyDelete